We believe everyone deserves better, and with Police Credit Union, you can be better off!
Make the easy switch to Police Credit Union and benefit in the following ways;
- With 100% of our profits being invested back into our Members, you’ll receive better service, better rates, better products and better member value
- Highly competitive interest rates for loans and deposits
- No monthly fees on your everyday banking and savings accounts
- You’ll receive better customer service with our bank beating Customer Satisfaction Rating of over 93% (compared to the Bank average of 80%)
- Better personalised customer service
- State of the art access to your money 24/7 with our Banking App, Online Banking, Fast Payments and Digital Wallet (Apple Pay and Google Pay)
- Extended branch opening hours
- Know you are choosing a financial institution who is committed to the environment, with our plan to be carbon neutral by the end of 2018.
Want to know how we’re different to the banks?
Check out our video to learn more about how you could be better off with us…
Need more proof?
Use our Home Loan Combobulator to compare your current loan with our Better Home Loans. Don’t just think you can do better than the banks, prove it yourself by clicking here.
Our award-winning loan products, community support and sponsorship plus excellent customer service are just some of the ways we offer our Members the value they deserve.
It’s easy to make the switch – we do all the work for you!
Whether it’s your everyday banking, savings and investments or your loans we’re here to help. Give us a call today, visit a branch or you can apply online here.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our Members have to say:
Great customer service, staff knowledge and products. A sense of security with all banking needs. We have banked with 4 different banks but Police Credit Union rates the best for all our needs. Thank you. Irene, 45, Gulfview Heights, SA – Member for 1 year.
I’ve been a Member since 1987. I would never leave. Jonathan, 49, Gunn, NT – Member for 29 years.
An honest South Australian service that has always treated us well – professional, friendly, and courteous. Love the community atmosphere and approach. Julie, 54, Lenswood, SA – Member for 14 years.
I’ve been with Police Credit Union since 1978 and I have always been happy with the service and products. Leonie, 56, Aldinga Beach, SA – Member for 38 years.
Friendly, accessible services. You talk to a local, get good rates and a straight answer. Margaret, 56, Goolwa, SA – Member for 15 years.
Extremely friendly and helpful with my loan and would definitely recommend to others or use for my next loan. Jamie, 19, Strathalbyn, SA – Member for 1 year.
Friendly service that provides people with great opportunities to make financial decisions. They were very helpful and understanding when it came to buying my car and setting up a loan. Great customer service. Hannah, 27, Kingston, SA – Member for 1 year.
The friendly service cannot be beaten by another bank or credit union. Jeffrey, 45, Mount Gambier, SA – Member for 31 years.
Staff are always friendly and make me feel welcome, it is a pleasure to walk into my Police Credit Union branch. Jeanette, 68, Port Macdonnell, SA – Member for 37 years.