At Police Credit Union we’re very proud to deliver Better Banking to all South Australians and Territorians.
A big part of this is giving our Members a seamless digital banking experience on their PC, tablet and smart phone. We recognise that technology is continually changing and keeping up with it is more like a journey than a destination. What we did on our desktop computers five years ago, we do on our smart phones today. In another five years time, we might all be doing our Internet Banking on our watches…or with another device yet to be invented.
It’s a journey that we’re looking forward to helping our Members navigate… better.
Read on. We’re very excited to announce a new development that is part of our Better Digital Journey.
Say hello to our new MoneyMate app!
We wanted to give you an even better experience when using our app, so we have given MoneyMate an upgrade. To make it easy for you, we’ve developed the following guide to help you learn about the new features of the updated MoneyMate app. To find out how the app can deliver you better banking, keep scrolling…
First, what has NOT changed?
- Your Internet Banking login details have not changed
- Security. Police Credit Union is committed to keeping Member transactions secure and you are still protected by Guardian Fraud Protection while transacting online
- All of your settings, payments and account names have not changed
- Our commitment to provide Members help when they need it. If you do require support with Internet Banking, you can get in touch with our friendly staff in our Contact Centre on 1300 131 844
Please note that when downloading the new and improved MoneyMate, you will have to re-register. You can do this by following these easy steps:
- You will need to review our Terms and Conditions of use and click accept.
- Then enter your Member number/password and click next to continue…
- Select the login method that you wish to use for the app – you can choose from PIN, pattern or touch ID (only available on iPhone).
- Registration is now complete, enjoy using MoneyMate! You can find out more about the app by selecting App Tour, get straight into your accounts by heading to Banking or personalise your experience by heading to Settings.
Now, what has changed for the better…
This exciting new feature will allow Members to be able to perform a range of card functions within the app, including:
- Activating a new card
- Changing the PIN on an existing card
- Locking a card if it is misplaced and unlocking it again once the card has been found
- Reporting a lost or stolen card
- Ordering a replacement card (only VISA debit or credit)
When logged in, you will see a padlock letting you know that you are securely logged in. Simply tap the padlock to logout.
How do you Access your Accounts
Tap on the banking tiles to do all your banking, transfer or pay bills.
Quick Balance View Function
Set up a quick balance view for the account you use the most without having to login.
Transacting Overview Screen
Here is where you can see all of your transactions in the one spot.
You will know you have a notification when you see the blue number pop up.
You can get all our contact details here.
Tap on Find an ATM to use our interactive map to locate your nearest ATM.
Browse through our wide range of products and services.
Savings Goal Feature
Keep motivated by setting a savings goal linked to one of your accounts.
Find out how to download the app here.
Enjoy the MoneyMate app experience!
We hope that you are as excited about our even better Better Digital Journey as we are! If you have any questions or comments, we welcome them. Please call our friendly call centre on 1300 131 844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.