Got a smart phone? Download the MoneyMate App.
Unbridled, real time access to your banking. That’s it.
Live balances, pay bills, transfer money, receive notifications and alerts, all on your smart phone. Pay anyone using their email or mobile phone number. Simply download, set your 4 digit PIN and you’re away.
With your MoneyMate app, you’ll be able to:
- Log in to mobile banking using your 4 digit PIN
- Bank on the go, plus locate branches & ATMs
- Pay anyone via their mobile or email
- Check your account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money, anywhere
- Pay your bills by BPAY®
- Contact Police Credit Union in a click
Download & activate MoneyMate in 8 steps
- Go to your favourite app store.
MoneyMate is available for Apple IOS, Android and Windows phones
- Search for “Police Credit Union MoneyMate”
- Download the MoneyMate app to your phone
- Read and accept our Terms & Conditions
- Enter your Police Credit Union Membership Number and Access Password (same password used for Online Banking).
Note: if you’re not registered for Online Banking, please call our contact centre on 1300 131 844.
- Select your 4 digit MoneyMate PIN. Note: you must remember this PIN for future access
- Confirm your 4 digit MoneyMate PIN
- Register… and you now have Police Credit Unions’ Better Banking MoneyMate app with you, everywhere you go!
Download the MoneyMate app today from your favourite app store!
Using MoneyMate is safe, secure and convenient. You can access your accounts via a 4 digit PIN and, as always, you are protected by our Guardian Money Back Guarantee.
How to log out of MoneyMate
To log out of MoneyMate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, follow the procedure, below:
- Press the Home button two times, quickly. You’ll see small previews of your recently used apps
- Swipe left to find the app you want to close
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close it
To log out of MoneyMate on your smart phone running Android follow the procedure, below:
- Tap on the Multi-tasking icon at the bottom left of the screen to access background apps.
The multitasking view is available on terminals equipped with Android 4.0 or later.
- The list of current software running will then appear
- To quit an application, swipe it out of the list, or,
- Perform a long press and choose Application Information > Force Stop