Make the switch to the security and convenience of online statements today.
Experience the benefits:
- Increase your privacy and security by reducing the chance of being a victim of identity theft – statements will not be placed in your letterbox where they could potentially be stolen
- Find what you need easily – you will be able to view, save or print your statements whenever you need. You can even access 13 months of your statement history.
- Get a convenient notification sent to your email when a new statement is available
- Help us help the environment – no printing means less paper wasted
- Access your statements at any time by logging into Online Banking
- Avoid the $2 fee for paper statements that we will be introducing to recover the cost of printing and postage
And did you know that online statements have the same legal status as a paper version?
Switching is easy using Online Banking
Simply follow these steps to experience the convenience of online statements:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the ‘Online Banking’ menu
- Select ‘Statement Options’
- Select the option ‘Online statements’ and enter in the One Time Password
- You will now receive an email notifying you when your statement is available at the start of each month
As an inclusive financial institution, we are committed to providing access to all people, including those with a disability or those whose location may present difficulties in accessing information online. If you feel that not receiving a paper statement may unfairly impact you in some way, we are more than happy to talk to you. Should you wish to make a special request to continue to receive paper statements fee free, please call our Contact Centre on 1300 131 844.
Not registered for Online Banking?
No problem! When you contact us, we can set you up with your Online Banking account details and help you through the process.