With Mobile Banking from Police Credit Union you can bank on-the-go!
Mobile banking is fast, easy and convenient, all you need is an internet-enabled phone and to register with Police Credit Union for internet banking access.
Pay Anyone allows you to transfer funds from your Police Credit Union account to anyone by simply using a mobile number or email address. Pay Anyone is a quick and easy way to split the bill at dinner or pay your friends while you’re out and about.
Collecting a Payment
The recipient doesn’t need to be a Police Credit Union member, all they need is an Australian bank account. Once you have sent the payment and the collection code to the recipient, they can claim their payment here.
Received a payment via Pay Anyone?
Please click below to collect your payment.
Mobile banking features:
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Find your nearest free rediATM or Police Credit Union branch using your phone’s GPS
- Transfer money whilst you’re out and about
- Pay your bills using BPAY®
- Pay anyone using their Australian mobile number or email address
- Contact Police Credit Union, with one click
Registering for better Online Banking is easy!
Call us on 1300 131 844 during business hours and our friendly staff can register you.