Want to buy Foreign Exchange?
Then purchase or reload a Cash Passport.
Multi-currency Cash Passport: protected, adaptable, convenient
The Multi-currency Cash Passport is safer than cash, more convenient than travellers’ cheques and you can top it up and use it again and again. The Multi-currency Cash Passport is a chip and PIN protected travel money Card.
Key features and benefits include:
- International ATM Transactions Fee FREE*
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card**
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Access local currency from millions of ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard
- Accepted at millions of retailers that accept MasterCard worldwide and online
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate^ for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at cashpassport.com
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world#
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours
The Multi-currency Cash Passport has been awarded a Canstar award for Outstanding Value in the Travel Money Card for a third year in a row, giving you the peace of mind to know that you are transacting overseas with an award winning product.
Load up to 10 currencies on the one easy to use card
You can access all your account information at cashpassport.com. Visit this site to:
- Obtain card balances and statements
- Locate the nearest MasterCard ATM
- See travel budgeting tips
- Read the FAQ’s
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including:
- Card balances
- Replacement of lost or stolen cards
- Emergency cash~ to anywhere in the world
- Translator services
- Help finding legal or medical support
- Sending a message home
A full list of global toll free phone numbers is set out in the PDS. You can seek assistance online by visiting cashpassport.com/multi.
How can I get a Cash Passport?
To purchase or reload your Multi-currency Cash Passport simply visit your local Police Credit Union branch and your card will be issued instantly over the counter. You can then top up your funds on your Cash Passport at any time – at any Police Credit Union branch, via BPAY or Bank Transfer.