We’ve updated our Banking App to include new features and a fresh new look! Plus, we've also introduced two new ways to assist you to manage your banking. They’re called Secure Messages and Alerts, available via Online Banking and your Banking App.
Changes to your Banking App
The following changes have been made to your Banking App to make it even easier for you to manage your banking. You can now:
- Send and receive Secure Messages
- Receive alert notifications
- Log in to the App using Face ID – Apple Users only
- Register and manage your cards directly within the Banking App and enjoy the convenience of Apple Pay – Apple Users only.
Visual Changes to the App include:
- A name change from ‘MoneyMate’ to ‘Police Credit Union Banking App’
- BPAY and Transfer Payment buttons have been combined into one button
- Home screens have been reduced from three to two (Apple only)
- Positions of selected key buttons have changed
- Background images have been updated
- App Tour has been updated to reflect the changes.
Unsure of how to use the Banking App?
You can take the tour by clicking the icon shown below on your phone.
Talk to us via Secure Messages
Secure Messages is a new feature available when you log in to Online Banking and your Banking App. It’s a secure way for you to send us a message via your inbox and we can respond to you the same way.
We’ve put together a handy list of message categories for you to choose from, and then it’s as simple as typing your message and we’ll get back to you.
Set up personal Alerts
Alerts are there to help you with your banking. They are handy for managing payments to be received or made and notifying you of changes to your account balance and more. For example, want to know when your next repayment is due? Or need to know when your term deposit is maturing? You can find this out in advance by setting an Alert and receiving an alert notification.
Setting up your Alerts
Setting up your Alerts is easy. Simply log in to your Online Banking, set your Alert via your Inbox and once set, you will receive the advance alert notification straight to your Online Banking or Banking App Inbox.
You can set up Alerts to let you know when:
- Your credit card repayments are due
- Your home or personal loan repayments are due
- Your savings or investment account balance falls above or below your nominated range
- Your loan or overdraft account balance is above or below your nominated range
- A credit or deposit is made to your account over your nominated amount
- A debit or withdrawal is made against your account over your nominated amount
- Your term deposit is maturing or your interest payment is about to occur.
Tip: you’ll need to make sure you have ‘push notifications’ or ‘app notifications’ turned on to receive alert notifications from your Banking App on your mobile or tablet.