Save time when you come into a Police Credit Union branch by filling out the forms you need before you come in.
- Credit Application Form
The Credit Application Form is used to apply for credit.
- Credit Application – Required Documents List
A list of the documents you may be required to provide when applying for credit.
- Credit Card Reduction or Cancellation of Limit Form
The Credit Card Reduction or Cancellation of Limit Form allows you to reduce your card limit or cancel the card.
- Certification of Documents Form
The Certification of Documents Form must be used whenever any certified document is to be accepted by Police Credit Union staff.
- Acceptance of Loan Redraw Form
The Acceptance of Loan Redraw Form is used to activate, redraw or change your redraw nomination on your Police Credit Union loan.
- Membership Application Form
The Membership Application Form is used to open a new Police Credit Union account for an individual. If you wish to open a membership for a non-personal, corporate or business entity, please call our friendly staff on 1300 131 844.
- Accounts and Access Options Form
The Accounts and Access Options Form is used to add accounts and access options to your Police Credit Union account.
- Quick Debit Authority Form
The Quick Debit Authority Form is used to authorise and request Police Credit Union to make payments to an authorised account.
- Change of Details Form
The Change of Details Form is used to notify the Police Credit Union if any of your details change.
- Periodical Payments Form
The Periodical Payments Form is used to authorise and request Police Credit Union to make periodic payment for you.
- Disputed Transactions Form
- Use this form if you wish to dispute a transaction on your account.
- Swift Transfer Application Form
The Swift Transfer Application Form is to be used to transfer funds to an authorised account.
- The Authority to Operate Cancellation Form
The Authority to Operate Cancellation Form is used if you wish to remove an authorised operator from your account.
- Mistaken Internet Payments Form
The Mistaken Internet Payments Form is used when you make an incorrect external transfer.