Make the switch to our Better Special Variable Home Loan and experience the difference...
Are you frustrated with monthly, annual and transaction fees, a high interest rate or feeling like a ‘number’? Then our Better Special Variable Home Loan is the answer!
See how it compares and just how much you could save by using our Home Loan Combobulator.
It’s better for a reason:
- A low rate of 4.51% p.a. with a 4.56% p.a comparison rate (owner occupied only)
- Minimum loan amount of only $150,000
- A Better Offset account with a Visa debit card and unlimited FREE transactions (including Visa, Visa payWave, eftpos, BPAY®, rediATM and direct debit), plus no account keeping fees
- No monthly fees
- Extra repayments of up to $20,000 per year (for the first 5 years) and then unlimited
- The option of a $2,500 low rate extralite Visa credit card
- Same day approval
- Available for owner occupied and investment loans
- All this for a once-off package fee of up to $420
Free property research!
Searching for a home but need a hand? How about FREE property research reports through CoreLogic RP Data, complete with suburb details designed to help you at the negotiating table. The reports cover recent sales details, median house prices as well as a profile of the suburb you’d love to live in. A FREE property research report, just by asking us!
Move into a Better Special Variable Home Loan. We do the heavy lifting!
Keen to make the move to Police Credit Union? We’ll be the removalist for your home loan. Just call us and we’ll act on your behalf, arranging all required documents, organising your payout date and your new repayments. The moment you’ve got conditional approval, simply sign one form. It’s that easy!
Use our range of calculators to help you assess your borrowing power, repayments, financial situation and more. Click here.
Don’t forget to use our Home Loan Combobulator to see just how much you could save with a Better Special Variable Home Loan from Police Credit Union!
Interest rates & fees
Find out more about interest rates and fees.