Boating, like life, isn't always plain sailing, so there's no better reason to be prepared for the unexpected.
Our Boat Insurance will cover you and your boat for the unpredictable – like loss, theft, damage or the effects of violent weather. Even better, Police Credit Union partners with the largest pleasure craft insurance agency in Australia, Club Marine.
It doesn’t matter if you captain a yacht, a cruiser, a ski boat, a tinny or even a jetski – you’ll have peace of mind on the water knowing that you’re covered.
- Accidental loss, damage, fire and/or explosion and theft to your boat
- Cover for liability to other people, including death or injury, and damage to their property
- Club Marine Assist – 24 hour emergency assistance and personal service on and off the water
- Choose between agreed or market value policies if your boat is less than 20 years old (conditions apply)
- Always there for you with 24/7 claims assistance
- Cover for the discharge and escape of fuel, lubricant and sewage from holding tanks on your boat of up to $500,000
Ready to get a Quick Quote?
Want to learn more?
Product Disclosure Statements contain important information to help you understand your policy such as what is covered, definitions, policy options, excesses and making a claim.
Need to make a claim?
Claims Phone Line is available
Mon – Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm local time
1300 00 CLUB (2582) – Select option 3 for claims
Online lodgement is available 24/7
Have an emergency?
If you need help with immediate damage to your boat or trailer, call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582).
We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency assistance.