Police Credit Union can help you protect your belongings better while you rent.
You’ve worked hard for everything you own so it’s worth protecting your possessions against unexpected events, no matter where you call home.
As a tenant, it’s sometimes hard to know what contents you need to cover. We can help you protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft, storm and much more. Your mobile, tablet and computer will be better off, too.
Why choosing Police Credit Union Renter’s Insurance is better:
- Save up to 10% on your renter’s insurance policy when you buy online^
- Pay by the month at no extra cost+
- New for old replacement for contents such as TV, furniture, computers^^
- Option to cover your portable items against accidental loss or damage when away from home, even overseas
- Dedicated claims support 24/7
Ready to get a Quick Quote?
Want to learn more?
Product Disclosure Statements and Key Facts Sheets contain important information to help you understand your policy such as what is covered, definitions, policy options, excesses and making a claim.
- Classic Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Prestige Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Key Facts Sheets
Need to make a claim?
Online, any time.
The fastest, easiest way is via the online claim form. You can submit your contents insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received, a friendly claims consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
Over the phone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week claims hotline.
Call 1300 555 030 for Contents Insurance claims.