Have you lost your card? Has it been stolen? Or are there transactions you don’t recognise on your account?
Did you know…
You can lock a lost or stolen card using our Banking App by following these easy steps:
- Go to ‘Cards’
- Authenticate your entry with your fingerprint or by entering your four-digit PIN
- Select the card you wish to lock
- You can either lock your card while you look for it or select the ‘Lost or Stolen Card’ option
- If you select the ‘Lost or Stolen Card’ option, you can then notify us if your card has been ‘Lost’ or ‘Stolen’ by selecting the appropriate button
- To order your new card, call us on the phone number below
Or you can call us
During business hours: 1300 131 844
After hours: 1300 131 844 and press 2
Overseas: Call the Visa Hotline on +61 2 8299 9101 wherever you are in the world, they process lost or stolen card reports 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
You will need to disclose:
- Your name as it is printed on the card
- Your 16-digit Visa account number or your Member number
Don’t forget to…
Contact any merchants who debit your card (i.e. monthly debits for health insurance or gym membership) and give them your new card details.
What if someone fraudulently uses my Visa card?
Find out more about fraud reporting and the procedure involved, here.