How Bridges can help
Plan your future
Financial planning is about helping you plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. No matter your age, the advice of a professional financial planner is crucial in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy specifically for you.
A financial planner can help you
- Define your financial and lifestyle goals
- Understand your current financial situation and personal circumstances to see what opportunities you have
- Build a financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- Determine and manage your savings and investment strategies
- Stay on track through ongoing progress reviews
Areas a financial planner typically focuses on are:
- Making the most of your superannuation
- Managing your money tax-effectively
- Selecting investments based on your risk profile
- Structuring your finances wisely, especially following a redundancy or after receiving an inheritance
- Planning for your transition to retirement
- Maximising your Centrelink benefits
- Ensuring you have appropriate personal insurance cover to protect your family
- Estate planning to make sure your affairs are in order when you can no longer manage them
- Providing aged care advice for you or a loved one
Meet the team
Adv.Dip.FS (FP) AFP® Dip.SM FASFA SSA™
Authorised Representative No. 394160
Steve has over 25 years’ experience working in financial services and enjoys assisting clients to protect their financial security and improve their financial position. Steve is a Senior Financial Planner, a member of the FPA and SMSF Associations and currently undertaking his Masters in Financial Planning. He provides comprehensive advice, inclusive of tax-effective investment strategies and retirement planning, self-managed super funds, gearing and margin lending.
SMSF Specialist Advisor™
Authorised Representative No. 307741
Mark has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry and has been a Certified Financial Planner® since 2001. Mark provides holistic advice, specialising in defined benefit pensions and unfunded (constitutionally protected) superannuation schemes, e.g. Super SA and Police Super. He is also a SMSF Specialist Advisor and accredited to provide aged care advice.
South Australia and Northern Territory
G. Cert. FP
Authorised Representative No.1001500
Tiffany has completed a Diploma in Financial Advising, a Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning and is undertaking her Masters in Financial Planning and is committed to building long-term relationships with clients by providing them with appropriate professional advice and personal ongoing service. Tiffany specialises in tax-effective investment strategies and retirement planning.
If you want more information about Bridges Financial Planning, how they can help you, access to calculators and other useful material, visit their website.