Get easy and secure access to your money 24/7
Getting started is easy
Register for Online Banking and access your accounts whenever you want. To register simply call us on 1300 131 844.
With a few simple clicks, you can:
- Check your accounts
- Transfer money to businesses or friends
- Pay bills online using BPAY®
You can also:
- Update your address and contact details
- Change your password
- Register for online statements and access 13 months of statements
- Download our Banking App and gain access to your accounts from your smartphone and tablet
- Setup your Pay ID so that you can transfer money within seconds using Fast Payments
- Send and receive Secure Messages
- Set up Alerts and receive alert notifications
Got a smart phone?
Download the Police Credit Union Banking App. It’s reliable, secure and convenient.
With our Banking App you can:
- Login anytime using your 4 digit PIN or with Touch or Face ID^
- Bank on-the-go and locate branches
- Check your transaction history and account balances – you can even set up a Quick Balance to see funds when you’re logged out
- Transfer money and pay anyone, anytime and anywhere
- Pay your bills with BPAY
- Manage your cards at your fingertips – activate your new cards for immediate use, notify us about stolen or lost cards and temporarily lock your cards
- Access product information including current rates
- Set your savings goal and track your progress in one click
- Send and receive Secure Messages
- Receive Alert notifications
- Register and manage your cards directly within the Banking App and enjoy the convenience of Apple Pay – Apple users only.
Payments and transfers
Here are more payment and transfer options:
- Making Payments and transfers – follow these easy steps.
- payWave – Visa’s contactless payment technology allows you to pay with the wave of your card or device.
- BPAY – The easy and secure way to pay your bills using Online Banking or our Banking App.
- Visa Checkout – Create a free Visa Checkout account and make online payments even easier.
- IVY Phone Banking – Use our automated phone system to access your account and pay bills using BPAY. Call 1300 247 489
- Domestic and international money transfers through Western Union – The smart alternative for receiving and sending overseas payments.
- SWIFT International Transfer – A SWIFT code is used to identify particular banks worldwide. You will need to give our SWIFT code to anyone sending money to you from overseas. Our code is CUSCAU2SXXX.
Find out how you can activate your cards before use.
With a choice of mobile payment apps, pay with your smartphone wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Paying with your phone is safe, easy to set up and works with the devices you use every day. Choose the solution that works for your phone and add your credit or debit card.
Make secure contactless payments on the go.
Card details are never stored on a device or shared with retailers.
No need to open an app, just hold your phone near a card reader wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Start making secure contactless payments on the go using your phone by selecting the app that works for you and adding your Police Credit Union card.
Select the relevant logo below for further information:
Terms and Conditions
View the Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions.
What is Fast Payments?
Fast Payments allows you to be paid or make payments in near-real time. You may notice some people referring to the same platform as the New Payments Platform (NPP) or simply as PayID, but we call it Fast Payments.
How does it work?
You can get paid or make payments in near real-time using a PayID or a BSB and account number.
Creating a PayID is simple and, once created, links your mobile number or email address to an eligible Police Credit Union account in your name.
Using a PayID will mean that your money is safe and secure…
- Unique codes are required to set up PayIDs
- Your PayID can only be used by someone to pay you and not to take money from your account
- Simply share your mobile number or email address to get paid rather than your account details (if you prefer this option)
- When you transfer money to a PayID, the name of the person or business linked to the PayID will appear before you finalise the payment
What does this mean for you?
Your payments can be made in near-real time, often within seconds.
You can make payments on the go using our Banking App and Online Banking, anytime. Plus you can receive funds at anytime.
Add more detail
With up to 280 characters allowed in remittance information, you can send and receive more detailed descriptions for payments.
PayIDs are easier to remember than your account information. Use an easy-to-remember identifier like a mobile phone number, email address or ABN for a business to link to your account. Once other people have set up their own PayIDs, you can send them money in the same simple way.
Osko by BPAY
Osko is the service developed by BPAY that facilitates Fast Payments made between accounts with participating financial institutions.
You will see Osko® when using Fast Payments through Online Banking or our Banking App.
Make the switch to the security and convenience of online statements today.
Experience the benefits:
- Increase your privacy and security by reducing the chance of being a victim of identity theft – statements will not be placed in your letterbox where they could potentially be stolen
- Find what you need easily – you will be able to view, save or print your statements whenever you need. You can even access 13 months of your statement history.
- Get a convenient notification sent to your email when a new statement is available
- Help us help the environment – no printing means less paper wasted
- Access your statements at any time by logging into Online Banking
- Avoid the $2 fee for paper statements that was introduced to partially recover the cost of printing and postage
Online statements also have the same legal status as a paper version.
View Only Access
Don’t forget, you can set up View Only Access for Online Banking and our Banking App. It’s a simpler option that allows you to view your account balance as much as you like, without the function of online payments and transfers.
Call us on 1300 131 844 and we can set up this function for you.