Interest Rates for Savings & Investment Products
Interest Rates for Lending Products
Interest Rates for GO SiXTY PLUS
Home Loan Key Fact Sheet
We understand, buying a home is one of the most exciting and important decisions that you will make, and deciding which home loan is right for you can be a little daunting. A Home Loan Key Fact Sheet is a simple way for you to be able to compare home loans from different financial institutions.
The fact sheet will cover important information, for example the total amount to be paid back over the life of the loan, and what the expected repayment is for every dollar borrowed. You can produce your own Home Loan Key Fact Sheet right here. If you have any questions about the process, or would like further information you can visit your local branch or call 1300 131 844 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help.
Credit Card Key Fact Sheet
For information about our credit card options, see our Credit Card Key Fact Sheet
Fees and Charges
- General Service Fees
- Personal Credit & Overdraft Fees
- Home Property Credit Fees
- Business Banking Credit Fees
Reduce your Transaction Fees
Find out more about the options that help you to reduce your every day transaction fees. Call us on 1300 131 844 to review your options.
Financial Services Guide
Savings and Investment Accounts
- Information Statement Redi Access Account – S1 (Includes the deposit facility attached to Line of Credit Accounts); Christmas Club Account – S2; Master Club Account – S3; Beans Savings Account – S4; Focus Saver Account – S5; Budget Account – S7; iSavings – S12; Mortgage Offset – S14; My Limit Prepaid Visa – S29; Better Offset Account – S37; Super MyWay – S65 ; Term Deposits
- Information Statement Rural On Call Account – S76