Interest Rates for Savings & Investment Products
Interest Rates for Lending Products
Home Loan Key Fact Sheet
We understand, buying a home is one of the most exciting and important decisions that you will make, and deciding which home loan is right for you can be a little daunting. A Home Loan Key Fact Sheet is a simple way for you to be able to compare home loans from different financial institutions.
The fact sheet will cover important information, for example the total amount to be paid back over the life of the loan, and what the expected repayment is for every dollar borrowed. You can produce your own Home Loan Key Fact Sheet right here. If you have any questions about the process, or would like further information you can visit your local branch or call 1300 131 844 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help.
Fees and Charges
- General Service & Transaction Fees
- Personal Credit & Overdraft Fees
- Home Property Credit Fees
- Withdrawal Transaction Fee and Rebates
Financial Services Guide
Standard Savings Accounts
- Information Statement Redi Access Account – S1 (Includes the deposit facility attached to Line of Credit Accounts); Christmas Club Account – S2; Master Club Account – S3; Beans Savings Account – S4; Focus Saver Account – S5; Budget Account – S7; iSavings – S12; Mortgage Offset – S14; My Limit Prepaid Visa – S29; Better Offset Account – S37; Super MyWay – S65
- Information Statement Rural On Call Account – S76