In our branches
We’re committed to making our branches easy to access…
As we continue to refurbish our branches, we look to include access options to make it easier for all customers. Where possible or required, our branches have:
- Power-assisted entry doors
- Ramps for wheelchair or pram access
- Walking aid assistance
- Interview and meeting rooms on ground floor
- Easy to read signage
- Flexible height brochure displays
Over the phone
If you are calling us…
Our Contact Centre staff are trained to support you and to meet the accessibility of our customers. If you need more help, you can also contact us using the National Relay Service.
We also have our automated telephone system, IVY Phone Banking 1300 247 489. Visually impaired customers can use this to:
- Check account balances
- Check the last five transactions made on an account
- Transfer funds within their membership or to another pre-nominated membership
- Activate a card
- Check the interest earned on an account within the last financial year
IVY Phone Banking is available 24/7. To pay your bills during business hours, call our local Contact Centre staff on 1300 131 844 or visit any of our branches, and we’ll happily assist you to pay your bills for FREE^ with no fee charged for staff assisted BPAY® transactions.
We aim to make this site accessible for everybody
We aim to make the content of our website accessible to the widest possible audience. We strive to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at Level AA.
We come to you
If you find it hard to get to us….
We have a team of committed Relationship Managers who can visit you in your home if you are unable to leave for any reason.