We’re proud to promote inclusion and improve accessibility options for all our Members and the community.
In our branches
We’re committed to making our branches easy to access…
As we continue to refurbish our branches, we look to include access options to make it easier for all customers. Where possible or required, our branches have:
- Power-assisted entry doors
- Ramps for wheelchair or pram access with room for wheelchair turning circles
- Walking aid assistance
- Interview and meeting rooms on the ground floor
- Easy to read signage
- Flexible height brochure displays
We also offer unlimited fee free over-the-counter withdrawals in all our branches. Please speak to our friendly staff.
Don’t want to visit a branch?
There are now even more ways for you to access your money including withdrawing cash using the touch screens on an atmx by Armaguard Network. Use our ATM finder to find an atmx near you
You can also access your funds by:
- Using ATMs operated by major banks – many have removed their direct charge withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawing cash at supermarkets, select retailers or post offices with Bank@Post.
- Using your Visa card for contactless payments – just wave and go.
- Setting up your digital wallet and tapping and paying using your mobile phone for fast, convenient and secure payments.
- We do encourage you to always check for any fees before using an ATM and completing any transactions.
Find out more about our access options.
Over the phone
If you are calling us…
Our Contact Centre staff are trained to support you and to meet the accessibility of our customers. If you need more help, you can also contact us using the National Relay Service.
We also have our automated telephone system, IVY Phone Banking 1300 247 489. Visually impaired customers can use this to:
- Check account balances
- Check the last five transactions made on an account
- Transfer funds within their membership or to another pre-nominated membership
- Activate a card
- Check the interest earned on an account within the last financial year
IVY Phone Banking is available 24/7. To pay your bills during business hours, you can also call our local Contact Centre staff on 1300 131 844 or visit any of our branches, and we’ll happily assist you to pay your bills for FREE^ with no fee charged for staff assisted BPAY® transactions. You can also use BPAY to pay bills using Online Banking and the Banking App.
Extra support in branch and over the phone
If English is not your first language, you can use the government’s free translating and interpreter service to communicate with us. This service is available in over 150 languages.
Call us on 1300 131 844 or visit us at your local branch and we can arrange this service for you.
Online Banking Options
We aim to make this site accessible for everybody
We work hard to ensure our digital banking products are accessible, including Online Banking, the Banking App and our website. With our website, we strive to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at Level AA.
Secure messages is a feature available when you log into Online Banking and your Banking App. It’s a secure way for you to send us a message via your inbox and we can respond to you the same way during business hours.
We come to you
If you find it hard to get to us….
We have a team of committed Relationship Managers who can visit you in your home if you are unable to leave for any reason.