Refinancing your Home Loan is a breeze with NO monthly, annual or upfront fees
From 1 July 2023, new applicants could be eligible for our Fee Free Home Loan Special Offer. If you’re looking to refinance your current loan to us, this offer could save you thousands!
Here’s what you’ll enjoy as part of this special offer:
- $0 Package Fees
- $0 Valuation Fees
- $0 Registration Fees
- $0 Title Search Fees
- $0 Mortgage Document Preparation
- $0 Split Loan Fee
- $0 Interstate Security Fee
- $0 Guarantor Application Fee
This Special Offer is in addition to $0 monthly or annual fees, saving you even more over the life of your loan!
This offer is valid for NEW lending on fixed and variable Owner Occupied and Residential Investment Loans that meet the required significant qualifying criteria. Minimum loan amount is $200,000 with maximum 70% LVR#. Applications must be submitted by 31 January 2024 with settlement by 29 February 2024.
Speak with our friendly staff in branch or over the phone to lock in this special offer – we’ll guide you through the process.
Make the switch
Refinancing your home loan is a breeze with no monthly or annual fees
Looking for a new Home Loan? If you switch your home loan from another financial institution to our Special Offer Low Rate Home Loan or Special Offer Better Home Loan – Investment, you could save thousands over the life of the loan. That’s because we don’t charge any of the monthly or annual fees that most banks do.
We’ll guide you through the process – we even contact your current bank to let them know you’re leaving.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing is the process of replacing your current loan with a new loan from a different lender.
There are many reasons you might consider refinancing, including:
- Getting a lower interest rate
- Reduce your repayments or changing the term of your loan
- Access better features or loan products from a different lender
- Getting a better customer experience and service
- Reduce your interest payments and save money
- You could reduce the time it takes you to repay your loan
- Access additional features such as redraw or offset accounts
- Potentially save from lower or zero annual and monthly fees
- Enjoy improved customer experience and service
Things to consider
- Does your current loan have any break fees associated with ending a fixed rate period?
- Are there any fees to discharge the mortgage?
- Can you get a lower interest rate with the new lender?
- Are the other terms and conditions of the loan the same or better than you currently have?
- Would you benefit from lower or zero annual and monthly fees?
If you think refinancing to Police Credit Union might be suitable for you, give us a call or visit a branch.
Our Relationship Managers and team can guide you through the steps, including contacting your current lender.
Check out our great low home loan rates
Why make the switch?
Make the easy switch to Police Credit Union and benefit!
- With 100% of our profits invested back into the business, you get better service, rates, products and value
- Get highly competitive interest rates for both loans and deposits
- Pay no monthly account keeping fees on your everyday banking and savings accounts
- Experience better customer service – our Customer Satisfaction Number is consistently above 90%
- Relationship Managers and branch staff can help you with personal banking and are only a call away!
- Convenient extended branch opening hours
- Access your money with our great range of 24/7 access options
Do we really charge no fees?
Refinance with Police Credit Union and pay $0 in monthly or annual fees!
Yes it’s true! When you refinance to our competitively low home loan rates, you could save thousands!
That’s because we don’t charge you any of the monthly or annual fees many other banks do.
Our Relationship Managers and home loan specialists at our branches are available to help you every step of the way.
With all those fees you won’t have to pay, plus competitively low home loan rates, and great customer service – think of the thousands of dollars and time you’ll save by switching to us.
Get in touch
To find out more, speak to our friendly staff:
Mail: PO Box 6074 Halifax Street PO, Adelaide SA 5000
If any of your CDR data is incorrect, please contact us. You can also send a Secure Message via the Inbox in Online Banking or the Banking App. We will not charge any fee for requests to correct customer CDR data.
If you have a complaint or an issue, please read about our complaints process here.