Make the switch
We make it easy…
Switching from your current financial institution to Police Credit Union is easy. Whether you want to move your home loan or move your accounts, we can assist you.
We even contact your current bank to let them know you are leaving.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing is the process of replacing your current loan with a new loan from a different lender.
There are many reasons you might consider refinancing, including:
- Getting a lower interest rate
- Reduce your repayments or changing the term of your loan
- Access better features or loan products from a different lender
- Getting a better customer experience and service
- Reduce your interest payments and save money
- You could reduce the time it takes you to repay your loan
- Access additional features such as redraw or offset accounts
- Potentially save from lower or zero annual and monthly fees
- Enjoy improved customer experience and service
Things to consider
- Does your current loan have any break fees associated with ending a fixed rate period?
- Are there any fees to discharge the mortgage?
- Can you get a lower interest rate with the new lender?
- Are the other terms and conditions of the loan the same or better than you currently have?
- Would you benefit from lower or zero annual and monthly fees?
If you think refinancing to Police Credit Union might be suitable for you, give us a call or visit a branch and we can make the whole process easy by taking care of everything for you.
Our Relationship Managers and team can guide you through the steps, including contacting your current lender.
Check out our great low home loan rates
Why make the switch?
Make the easy switch to Police Credit Union and benefit!
- With 100% of our profits invested back into the business, you get better service, rates, products and value
- Get highly competitive interest rates for both loans and deposits
- Pay no monthly account keeping fees on your everyday banking and savings accounts
- Experience better customer service – our Customer Satisfaction Number is consistently above 90%
- Convenient extended branch opening hours
- Access your money with our great range of 24/7 access options
Get in touch
To find out more, speak to our friendly staff:
Mail: PO Box 6074 Halifax Street PO, Adelaide SA 5000
If any of your CDR data is incorrect, please contact us. You can also send a Secure Message via the Inbox in Online Banking or the Banking App. We will not charge any fee for requests to correct customer CDR data.
If you have a complaint or an issue, please read about our complaints process here.