BEWARE of scams! Learn how to protect yourself. Learn more about this notice

Police Credit UnionGo to website homepage

Insurance Certificate of Currency

To keep your Home or Car loan up to date, you are required to maintain insurance over the property used as security. Each time you renew or change this insurance with your provider, you’ll need to send us a copy of your new/current policy – a certificate of currency.

Providing a copy of your Insurance cover can be done in just 2 simple steps!

  1. Contact your insurance provider and ask for a copy of your ‘Insurance Certificate of Currency’
    You’ll need to make sure the certificate clearly shows that the policy is current, and Police Credit Union is listed as an interested party.
  2. Provide Police Credit Union with a copy of the Insurance Certificate of Currency
    You can provide a copy to us by using one of the options below:

    [email protected]

    Police Credit Union
    Attn. <First Name> < Surname> OR <Department Name>
    Reply Paid 6074

    In branch:           
    Simply hand us a copy at your local branch

Remember, as part of your loan contract, we will always need to have a current copy of your insurance on file. Should your insurance change at any time (including renewals), please forward us an updated copy of your Insurance Certificate of Currency.

For any questions or further information, please call us on 1300 131 844.