Police Credit Union Motor Insurance has a great range of features and benefits designed to suit customers with different needs.
- With a 24/7 online claims lodgement service
- A monthly payment option3 and a choice between Comprehensive and Third Party Property Damage cover
- Gives you the flexibility so you can choose to manage your Car Insurance in a way that suits you
Why choose Police Credit Union Comprehensive Motor Insurance?
- Up to 10% discount on your first year’s premium when you quote and buy a new Comprehensive Car Insurance policy online1,2
- Choose your own repairer6
- You can make a claim online or call 1300 555 030 for claims service 24 hours, 7 days a week
- You may be able to increase your excess to reduce your premium1
- Rental car for up to 30 days4 if your car is stolen ($100 per day limit)
- Safe driver discount for eligible drivers1,5
Find the cover that’s right for you
Police Credit Union Motor Insurance has a great range of features and benefits designed to suit your needs.
|Allianz’s highest level of cover for your vehicle
|Cover for fire, theft, accidents, malicious damage and legal liability costs
|Covers your vehicle, plus damage you cause to other people’s vehicles or property
|Covers your legal liability for loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by a motor vehicle accident that’s partly or fully your fault
|Approved legal liability costs
|Your own vehicle isn’t covered by this type of insurance
Comprehensive Motor Insurance
What does Police Credit Union Comprehensive Motor Insurance cover?
Comprehensive Motor Insurance covers your vehicle, plus damage you cause to other people’s vehicles or property. Here’s a summary of the features and benefits, as well as optional covers you can add to your policy.
Third Party Property Damage Motor Insurance
Is Third Party Property Damage Motor Insurance right for you?
Third Party Property Damage Motor Insurance covers your legal liability for loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by a motor vehicle accident that’s partly or fully your fault.
How to claim
To lodge a Car Insurance claim
Online or over the phone, any time
A convenient way to lodge a Car Insurance claim is via the online claim form.
All you need to do is complete the online claim form and a friendly claims consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
You can also call 1300 555 030 and a consultant will help you commence the claims process.
Call 1800 097 199
Get in touch
To find out more, speak to our friendly staff:
Mail: PO Box 6074 Halifax Street PO, Adelaide SA 5000
If any of your CDR data is incorrect, please contact us. You can also send a Secure Message via the Inbox in Online Banking or the Banking App. We will not charge any fee for requests to correct customer CDR data.
If you have a complaint or an issue, please read about our complaints process here.