Important travel alert: The Allianz Global Assistance Travel team is currently experiencing high call volumes and waiting times. If you need to make a travel claim, we encourage you to do so online. Our Travel Insurance policies do not cover claims related to COVID-19, read our FAQs or Smartraveller.
You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with Travel Insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Police Credit Union can provide cover for a single holiday, or ongoing coverage for the frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include:
- unlimited~ cover for overseas medical expenses
- the ability to cover accompanying dependants under 25*
- cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled*
- cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items*
- cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury*
- rental vehicle excess cover*
- personal liability cover*
- worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance*
Choose your plan
Choose from different levels of Travel Insurance cover
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover, helping provide peace of mind on your overseas trip.
Our Domestic Plan is for trips only within Australia.
Our Essentials Plan provides basic, cost-effective cover for your overseas trip.
Our Multi-Trip Plan covers you for multiple journeys within a 12 month period subject to each journey being within the maximum trip duration you select.
Product Disclosure Statements contain important information to help you understand your policy such as what is covered, definitions, policy options, excesses and making a claim.
Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
Make a claim
Online, any time.
The fastest, easiest way is via the online claim form. You can submit your travel insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received, a friendly claims consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
Over the phone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week claims hotline.
Call 1300 724 825 for Travel Insurance claims.