Servicing our bond
We have proudly offered unique financial products and services to police officers for over 50 years and, more recently, to nurses, MFS fire fighters and paramedics
Your job means that you can access the exclusive and FREE range of benefits through our Platinum Membership.
We exist because of you
It’s more than just a name… Having opened our doors in 1970 to service the financial needs of South Australian police, it is thanks to some officers literally turning their caps upside down on pay day to pool their funds and provide loans to other officers that we are here today, providing our award winning banking services to everyone.
Supporting our core bond
Our support for our core bond goes further than our Platinum membership, with a number of our major sponsorships and partnerships aligning with police. Find out who we support.
Get the following benefits:
- No package fees on any home, investment or car loans1
- Priority loan approval – same day approval for car and personal loans2
- 0.10% discount off selected home loan interest rates1,3
- 0.25% discount off selected car loans and personal loan interest rates3
- $0 annual or monthly fees on all loans
- Free online redraw
- $0 account keeping fees for everyday banking and savings accounts
- Unlimited free direct debits and branch withdrawals4
- Earn 0.10% above our standard term deposit rates3
Access our personal banking service
This personal banking service is exclusive and free to Platinum Members. Your Relationship Manager is available to come to you and help with everything from everyday banking, refinancing your loan and even assisting you with budgeting.
Speak with one of our Relationship Managers to find out more about Platinum.
More for police
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Program
Policing is a unique and important role carried out by extraordinary people who look out for their community and for each other.
The Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Program is a joint initiative between Police Credit Union, the Police Association of South Australia and Police Health.
It is designed to recognise and reward the tireless work of police, and provides both them and their families with:
- Better financial products designed especially with police in mind
- The best health treatment options and peace of mind
- Work place advocacy for better conditions and pay
Access great seminars, information sessions, group activities and much more.