Got a smart phone? Download our Banking App.
Download the Police Credit Union Banking App today. It’s reliable, secure and convenient.
With our Banking App you can:
- Login anytime using your 4 digit PIN or with Touch*
- Bank on-the-go and locate branches
- Check your transaction history and account balances – you can even set up a Quick Balance to see funds when you’re logged out
- Transfer money and pay anyone, anytime and anywhere
- Pay your bills with BPAY®
- Manage your cards at your fingertips – activate your new cards for immediate use, notify us about stolen or lost cards and temporarily lock your cards
- Access product information including current rates
- Set your savings goal and track your progress in one click
It’s easy to download and activate…
Before downloading our app, ensure you are registered for Online Banking. Not registered? Call us on 1300 131 844.
Step 1 Go to your favourite app store.
Step 2 Search for ‘Police Credit Union’ and click download.
Step 3 Read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
Step 4 Enter your Police Credit Union membership number and access password (same password used for Online Banking).
Step 5 Select and confirm your four digit Banking App PIN.
You can now access Better Banking wherever you go!
Download your Banking App from your relevant app store today!
Using our Banking App is safe, secure and convenient. You can access your accounts via a 4 digit PIN and, as always, you are protected by our Guardian Money Back Guarantee.
How to log out of your Banking App
To log out on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, follow the procedure, below:
- Press the Home button two times, quickly. You’ll see small previews of your recently used apps
- Swipe left to find the app you want to close
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close it
To log out on your smart phone running Android follow the procedure, below:
- Tap on the Multi-tasking icon at the bottom left of the screen to access background apps. The multitasking view is available on terminals equipped with Android 4.0 or later.
- The list of current software running will then appear
- To quit an application, swipe it out of the list, or,
- Perform a long press and choose Application Information > Force Stop